Dressed for church. Don't worry mom. This is before hair was done! :) Demi went straight into Primary by herself again. I saw her in the hall once and she blew a kiss to me and waved. She was really excited to come home and eat dinner since we were having some of her favorites. Tomato & Mozzarella Salad and Sauteed Mushrooms. She is so funny! Last night we went to Robert's parents to BBQ and the adults took steak to grill and the kids had hot dogs and mac & cheese and jello and cheetos... you know... the stuff that kids LOVE! Of course she was looking at me like, "Where's my steak and loaded baked potato!?" So after her 'kids' meal I had to hook her up with the good stuff!And, she is so cute with Parker and Carson. They really love having her here. Tonight Parker was concerned that his last name is Smith and her last name is Wilson. He wants to be just like her. Pretty cute! :)
1 comment:
What a cute family. I love her hair like this.
Post a Comment