Tuesday, April 22

Cute Hair & The Fun Run!

Here are a couple of random cute pictures of Demi from this morning. We have had fun doing her hair in cute ways. This morning it was particularly cute, I think. :) And check out her cute 'jellies' that mom got her before she left...

Yesterday Demi had her Kuehnle Fun Run. Here is a picture of her little souvenir. We filled out a pledge sheet and I haven't found out many laps she walked yet... I will let you know. This Friday night is the Family Fun Night at her school. I'm sure we will have some fun pictures to post on Saturday!

4 comments:

holly said...

Too cute, where are those elastics from I want some.

Anonymous said...

.demi i miss you so much.!!!!.it looks like you are having a wonderful time in texas.don't forget me.tell hilary to check my blog every once in a while to see how im doing and ill check on yours too.i love you tons and tons.

.mikhail.

Anonymous said...

.oh and my blog is http://mikhailthompson.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your hair Dem, you look darling. Good job Hil.