Welcome to Demi's very own blog!
I (her aunt Hilarie) will be keeping it up for her. It is a place for me to share pictures and little stories of her life here in Texas with us. I know everyone in Utah is going to miss her - so hopefully this will be a way for you to still feel involved. I know she is going to have so much fun at her new school and with her cousins, Parker and Carson.
We love you Demi and are sure excited that you are here!
3 comments:
Oh Hil, what a great idea!! So fun!
Hil, you are so awesome to do this. The school info makes me feel a little sick--what's wrong with Utah? -Aunt Lori
Hilarie, I am SO glad you had Demi leave me a note on my blog. I did not know she moved to Texas with you guys. She seems to be doing SO well, I am really really happy for her. I almost cried reading her blog because it makes me so happy to see how well she is doing. I really miss her. She is such a great little girl, even with all of her little...'quirks'! I really just can't believe how well she is doing. You must be doing such a great job with her! I miss the crazy things she used to say to me. She really does come up with the funniest things, and I was always thinking "how does she even know that?". Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. I'm excited to be able to keep updated on her life! Thanks for keeping a blog. =)
Brianne
Post a Comment