Demi came home with a big folder of some of her school work today and I thought I would post a couple of her papers and a couple of her drawings. Since Demi started a new school so late in the year they have been doing alot of assessing and really haven't set a structured curriculum for her yet. I think it was really perfect for her to come at this time of year because it gave the teachers and diagnostician time to get everything together and put a good IEP (Individualized Education Plan) together for her. This way she can start off the beginning of next school year organized and ready to go!
She has been really into drawing castles and princesses lately as you can see. Cute.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
that is cute of her school work and of her and sammy at high school musical! i miss her!
1 comment:
that is cute of her school work and of her and sammy at high school musical! i miss her!
Post a Comment