

Demi reminds me of Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island in these photos. She looks so cute!She is still doing great! Sometimes she gets sad and misses home but the other day it was really funny. She was asking me if she could babysit Parker when he is 9 and she is 13. I said "Maybe - If you live here still." And she looked at me with a little sad look like, 'why wouldn't I be living here...'. So I reminded her that she had just told me that she didn't like it here and wanted to go back to Utah and she said, "Well... I really do like it here. It's ok..." It was cute. Like the second she REALLY thought she might go back to Utah she switched her tune. That made me feel good because I want her to be happy and I think she really is. :)
1 comment:
I am so happy for her to have a "family" life. I bet she is happy. You are doing a wonderful job with her, and a wonderful job with her hair! I did not know you had it in U. You are great!So much talent in one women? Keep up the great job. Hi to Robert and the boys and, Demi.I love U guys.
Post a Comment