Sunday, May 11

Mother's Day Fun

We went over to Nanu & Papa's for Mother's Day today and Demi had so much fun playing and snuggling with Elvis - Aunt Deah's little dog. We all know how I feel about animals - but I have to say that Elvis is just so darling! I am drawn to him for some reason. I think Demi felt the same way. He is just such a cute, cuddly and calm dog. We also had fun playing Phase 10. Demi loved being the one to pick who was going to get skipped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never played that game before but I am a known animal lover! Playing games with family or friends is tremendous fun but can make me shy if I play with others. We should get together and play a game of Scrabble or Monopoly when I come to visit this summer '08. As for animals, I have 2 beautiful happy dogs that would love for you to come and visit! Do you love dogs Demi???