Tuesday, May 27

A New Friend

We had all of Robert's family over to our house this weekend for his parents wedding anniversary. Everyone had a nice time and Demi had so much fun because Kelsey came to play. She is the daughter of a good friend of the families. We see her alot but for some reason Demi and her have not met until this weekend. They had so much fun together swinging, playing in Demi's room and listening to music. Demi was missing her "friends that are girls and big like me". So it was great timing that she met Kelsey now. I am sure they will continue to have fun together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man Demi looks old in this picture. Like a pre teen! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have a new friend. You and Kelsey must have fun with your siblings. You look so grown up, and what a great job you did in the playroom. I bet you are a good helper for Hilarie.