Friday, June 13

Indie's Birthday Party

Last night we went to Lupe Tortilla's for little Indie's 1st Birthday! It was so much fun and Indie was so cute! After we went over to Greg & Holly's house for birthday cake and to open presents and Demi played with Sammy and got to jump on the trampoline. She had so much fun and is looking forward to joining the YMCA so she can go swimming with Sammy and play soccer. Isn't her hair getting so long!
(It sure is hard to get a good trampoline picture that isn't blurry!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Demi I love your long hair, and Hilarie does it so well. You look so cute. I love all the stuff you due and I love that you play PC games.

holly said...

Adorable, we can't wait until they come back to jump.

Anonymous said...

How fun! her hair is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

you look so good with a baby lets go to bed and let me put one in you