
Demi wants to sign up for some kind of sport. Right now her favorites are Volleyball and Soccer. She talks about it all the time. And I mean ALL THE TIME! Today we are signing her up for a Volleyball Clinic through the YMCA. She is so excited. She wants to know how to do her hair - is she supposed to wear it in a high or low ponytail? What kind of bow should she put in it? Will she make friends that can come to her birthday party? Will she have a jersey or t-shirt? What color will it be? Will the team have a name like the Tigers or Twisters? These are the questions she wants answers to... :) I have been going so crazy that I finally yesterday made her this Volleyball sign on the computer and laminated it so she could look at it because the papers that she has been looking at from the Y only have text and no pictures. So yesterday she carried this '
sign' around all day! She is so funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment