Wednesday, April 16

Demi & Her Nintendo DS

Demi has a new toy! Before she came I got her a Nintendo DS Barbie game and thought that she could try it on Parker's DS. She tried it and loved it, so while mom was still here she bought one for Demi. She picked the blue and black one and got a new Strawberry Shortcake game. The first day she had it after she got off the bus she asked for it right away and showed all her friends. She loves it and is really good at the Barbie game especially. She likes that it has a stylus and I think it is easier for her because of it. The first day that she tried it she was playing it all day. Mom was amazed. She played it in the car, in the shopping cart, at the restaurant and at home. I hope it holds her interest!

No comments: