


Demi has been so darling. She has gone into her room several times since she has been here to play with her toys and just hang out. And anyone that knows Demi probably can't believe that! :) Today she was in there playing with Parker and Carson for a bit and they started doing something else and she stayed in there. When I asked what she had been doing she told me she was cleaning for me. I told her thank you and told her how cute and nice that was. Later while she was in the bath I went in to get her jammies and this is what I found... She had put all her toys in her pink boxes, organized her stuffed animals how she wanted them on her dresser, put a princess picture on her magnet board and made her bed - complete with her shiny Hannah Montana blanket. Isn't it darling! She has been so good and cute since she has been here. :)
2 comments:
that is so so cute. i just can't believe how funny she is being. Playing alone by choice ??!!?! wow...
and your family picture is so cute.demi fits right in :)
wow, i'm glad she is doing so well! playing alone?!
Post a Comment