Wednesday, April 9

First Day On The Bus

Today was Demi's first day to ride the bus. I was just planning on taking her every day but she qualified for door-to-door bus service and she wanted to do it so bad! Great for me! We called to have them 'activate' the service and the next day the driver (Teresa) called twice to talk to us and confirm. They are so on the ball! So every morning Teresa drives her special bus and picks her up at our front door at 750am with an assistant and a few kids and takes her to school. They bring her home every day to our door at 335pm. It is sooo nice that I do not have to take her and pick her up! Today she told us that there were kids yelling 'naughty' things like, "Go faster you stupid driver!" Funny. It didn't seem to bother her at all! (Remember - It is a 'special' bus!) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe Demi is really there going to school and riding a bus! It reminds me of my days at good ole' Kuehnle.