I had Demi's ARD meeting at her school on Monday and one of the things they told me was that if they could have Demi work on one thing it would be to help her '
stay on task' more. They gave one example. They said that if you don't watch her she will flip her work over and pretty soon there will be all sorts of nice little pictures of flowers and princesses and castles...

Parker saw this picture and said, "Wow. It's
REALLY rainbow-ey! Why don't you scan that beautiful picture!" So I did! :)
1 comment:
DEMI!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! It's Michelle, Mommy Carly's best friend! I love your use of color! I work with colors on an everyday basis, it is an important part of my work as a make-up artist! Keep up the good work my little Picasso! Just remember that even if we don't see each other, I love you more and more each day! I am sooooo happy that you are happy living in Houston and I hope to see you when I visit in July 08!
Post a Comment