Tuesday, May 20

Big Kid

Just a quick picture tonight. In her new jammies... Demi is so funny now. She takes baths and showers by herself. Like today the kids were playing in the backyard in the sprinklers. After awhile she wanted to come in and I was in the middle of loading the dishwasher, so I told her that she could stay outside until I was finished or go up and take a bath. So she went up, took a bath, dried herself off, combed her hair, got her jammies on and came back down all ready for dinner and bed! It cracks me up! And she is so proud of herself. You can tell. She does a good job too. She scrubs her hair and rinses it good and brushes her teeth really good. Funny stuff! She is like a big kid!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.well aren't you just all grown up.!.your such a cutie pie.do ya remember the last time i gave you a bath.?.im pretty sure i couldnt get you in then you got me all wet and you didnt want to get out.haha.!.i miss you tons.
.school is almost out for me, only a week and a half left.im so excited to be done with this year.well im outa here.

.love you so much dem.!.

.love mikhail.<3

Anonymous said...

Demi, I think you have really grown up since you moved to Texas. I love your art work. Parker is right it does look all rainbowie. I think you really like living in Texas!We miss you, and look forward to seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Demi! I's so proud of you for doing things all by your self now! I miss you and i love you Demi!

Anonymous said...

Of course you love dressing up!!! It's in our nature!!! It's what WE do!!!! Women just naturally gravitate towards those kinds of things....colors, textures, patterns, etc.

Anonymous said...

love to join her in the shower, let her suck mycock and i will suck n tease her clitand eat herpussy