Monday, May 5

Funny Stories

A little conversation between Demi and I after I got her out of the bath and was helping her put her jammies on...

Demi: Who cleaned these?
Hilarie: Me. I can do laundry.
Demi: They stink.
Hilarie: They do not! I use the same detergent and fabric softener as mom does.
Demi: Well. She does it best. That's why she is just grandma. She is my best grandma ever.

After telling me what a great mom and fantastic grandma she is - she goes into this...

Demi: Mom paints good.
Hilarie: Really? What do you mean?
Demi: Like she was painting a little piggy bank at COLOR ME MINE. The same one that I was. Just the same one. She did good. It had a little flower on a flip-flop.
Hilarie: She IS a good artist.
Demi: How do you know?
Hilarie: She is MY mom too, you know! I just know these things.

She thought it was so funny! She was laughing the whole time. Especially when she told me that my laundry stinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that cracks me up......