




Demi has had a bee in her bonnet lately about exercising. She has been so funny! She always wants to jog. Here are some photos of her the other day. She got all decked out in her fitness gear, clipped on her ipod and away she went - Parker and Carson tagging along... Of course then I have to hear about her side, head, tummy, legs and feet hurting for about an hour after!
2 comments:
When I was in utah last before Demi left she did the same thing! Put on that same outfit and did the elliptical machine. So funny.
Hey, I think as women, we ALL have a thing about working out! Or am I just the only one...???? Demi, keep up the fire! I sure could use you as inspiration! Just remember that it is about FEELING GOOD!!!! Looking good is just a benefit!!!! I love you Demerie!!! You are a strong and beautiful woman learning your way through life, as we ALL ARE!!!!
Post a Comment